Hive Ambassadors Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
Our aim is to ensure that you have a positive and enjoyable experience throughout your time in Membership with the Hive Ambassadors. We also hope you will benefit from all services and opportunities we offer to members. The following terms and conditions therefore are intended to be as simple as possible.
1. Hive Ambassador membership is open to companies and other organisations regardless of their location who have an interest and commitment to Blackburn with Darwen. Members do not have to have a base in Blackburn or Darwen in order to become a Member.
2. Hive Ambassador Membership is a business entitlement rather than a personal one. All employees of the Member are therefore entitled to access Hive’s benefits and services when working on behalf of their Member employer subject to specific terms and conditions which may apply.
3. Membership in the first year is valid for 12 months from when the payment is received by the Hive CIC and Members will automatically be invoiced for the next membership period as each 12 month term expires.
4. By signing this form you understand and consent that the data supplied will be held on Hive CIC’s computerised database.
5. Hive CIC regularly communicates with Members by email and telephone. We aim to only approach our Members with information which we believe could be of interest to them. This is an integral part of the Membership and by entering into Membership you agree to be contacted by Hive. The regular communication can be terminated at the Member’s request at any time.
6. Members are entitled and encouraged to take advantage of the various opportunities that Hive offers, however any agreement between the Member and Hive’s partners are strictly between the two parties, and are not the responsibility of Hive.
7. Hive Ambassadors Membership fee is non-refundable and Membership is non-transferable.
8. As soon as payment is processed, your membership and all its services are instantly considered ‘active’.
9. Membership fees are based on the number of employees in the Member organisation at the relevant location. It is an expressed term of the membership agreement that the member will inform Hive about any changes in the number of employees or other vital aspects of the business.
10. The Membership is subject to approval from the Steering Group and Hive reserves a right to refuse Membership without disclosing any reason.
11. Membership is subject to the provisions of the Articles of Association of Hive (available on request) and in the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the Articles of Association, the Articles shall prevail.
12. Hive shall have no liability for any losses suffered by a Member as a result of using services offered by a fellow Member.
By signing the registration form you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions. You acknowledge that you have completed this record to the best of your ability and confirm that the information supplied is accurate at the date of completion. You also confirm that you have the authority to complete and sign this agreement for corporate membership of the Hive Ambassadors.