Network | Member
Retail, food & drink
- Northcote is a restaurant with rooms, which has been run by joint proprietors Nigel Haworth and Craig Bancroft since 1983.
- In 2013, the hotel scooped Visit England’s bronze award for ‘small hotel of the year’.
- Best known for Nigel Haworth’s outstanding kitchens with true emphasis on local produce and Lancashire roots.
- A restaurant with true personality, passion and friendly service.
- Northcote sits on the edge of The Ribble Valley, but the Group has other interests in the borough, including Northcote at the Rovers and The Clog and Billycock at Pleasington.
Telephone: 01254 240555
View all companies on our interactive map