Have your say on the future of Hive at the next Hive networking event
Hive members and supporters are invited to a special lunch time networking event to input their views on the future work of the Hive
Aside from the networking opportunity, the event will see Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council’s Deputy Chief Executive, Denise Park, discuss the future of Blackburn with Darwen and what plans the local authority has towards growth and development of both towns.
Also, and in response to what members told us in our recent engagement survey, you will have the opportunity to put your views forward towards the future direction of the group’s business plan.
We have specifically asked for your views on the following strands:
- Digital Opportunities
- Education, Skills and Apprenticeships
- Member Recruitment and Retention
- Grant Availability
- Hive Financial Management
- Constitution, Governance and Legal Affairs
- Hive Marketing and Social Media
- Hive Events and Social Networking
- Hive and Manufacturing Excellence
- The Future of Hive’s Corporate Social Responsibility
The event will take place on Wednesday September 19th 2018. Canapés will be served from 11:00 am for a 11:30 am start.
A free two course lunch, provided by Northcote at the Rovers, will also be available to all attendees.
To book please follow the link here.