Economic Monitor release
We want businesses within the Hive network to have access to the latest national and local indicators which may affect and assist the running of your firm.
The release of a new ‘Hive economic monitor’ profiles key updates against sectors, business, Council support and finance, employment, skills and the housing market. The monitor also packages together recent news such as Experian’s research which ranked Blackburn 11th in the UK for its proportion of high-growth businesses in 2013, latest numbers on Hive membership, along with an update following the launch of 01254 588180 – the Council’s new number for incoming business enquiries. Download a copy of the Economic Monitor here.
At a glance, the document covers:
- A breakdown of the current Hive membership
- Details of the Borough’s key employment sectors
- Latest statistics concerning business age, size and turnover
- An overview of Council Business Support and Finance
- Skills update
- An introduction to local housing market conditions